Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas Train.....


I was lucky enough to have my whole family here for Thanksgiving. We had great food, looked at the Black Friday ads, and the kids played. My sister and I were one of the crazy people at "TOYS R US" on Friday morning @ 5:00 a.m. I haven't been up that early since Ava was a tiny baby. The line wrapped all the way around the building, and as we are standing in line we are asking ourselves "What in the hell are we doing?" The trip was worth it because we got what we went for!!!

One of the highlights of the weekend was going to Dry Gulch for the Christmas Train. There was a chill in the air so it felt like Christmas. It was so neat!! We got to hear the Christmas Story, the kids got pictures with Santa, and the hot chocolate kept us warm. AWESOME!! I highly recommend going if you live in the Tulsa area.


So here are pictures from our weekend.





Isn't this the cutest picture!! I just love it. Pretty...pretty....pretty....

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures.

I can't get over how much you and your sisters look alike. Amazing!

I'm not sure if we'll make it to the Christmas Train this year or not. I really want to go though.

Anonymous said...

Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

these are so precious...
Ava is growing so fast. Great job and the one of Mandy and Evan...SO sweet.

-stacie