Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adventurous....

3 things to talk about...THE ZOO, FISH AQUARIUM, and OUTDOOR KITCHEN!! We are so excited that our outdoor kitchen is finally complete. We love to entertain, and this new space is just what we have been wanting. This new grill is massive, and Andy is pumped about grilling some yummy food on it!!
Ava and I have been busy playing!! Within the last week, we have been to the zoo, and fish aquarium. She loves the zoo, and we have SO much fun looking at all of the animals. The fish aquarium is beautiful, but I think she is still too young for it right now. She did however get to touch a stingray. CRAZY!!! I was to scared to touch it, but she was just laughing.





I really am enjoying this age!! She is learning so much, and she is so curious!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Kimberly!!! You've definitely got an eye!

Dawn said...

Kimberly.. your pictures are great! I LOVE your new outdoor kitchen. That's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly...that outdoor kitchen is awesome!! How exciting! I can't wait to see Miss Ava! She is definately beautiful...just like her momma! See you soon.

Michelle said...

Wow! Your kitchen is awesome. My husband would love to have something like that.